Sunday, June 17, 2007

2:24 AM

Moisture Extreme - 835 Papaya Milk

author Jasmine Kelly Six

brand Maybelline

rating 4.5/5

Pros:
A miracle tube of velvety glamour that not only feels sexy but keeps my lips looking succulent and totally hydrated!

Cons:
This dramatic hue adds a good few years to my actual age; not exactly what I would like to do.

Bottom Line:
We all know Red is tricky to apply, but I got away perfect without the help of a lip brush. Thanks to its soft, creamy texture and smooth, easy-on application, my lips look ultra luscious and plump in a matter of seconds! This rich, juicy, yummilicious red tone boasts extremely lasting results that does not bleed while concealing dry lips like a pro! It stayed, to my amazement, throughout dinner and didn’t kiss off!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket