Sunday, June 17, 2007

2:20 AM

High Gloss Ultra Brilliance - 08 Coral

author Jasmine Kelly Six

brand Estée Lauder

rating 5/5

Pros:
Plumps lips effortlessly without the traditional sticky feel. Flat to fab in 3 seconds!

Cons: What is there not to like about this? Maybe they should come in twice their length.


Bottom Line:

I had EVERYTHING to love about this super-shine lip gloss. First things first, its delicious cotton candy scent makes it too tempting to eat. The fuss-free squeeze-tube design makes it so easy to apply. Smooth and light, the colour looked really nude against my lips, exactly the way I like them to look. The texture is really light so my lips do not feel like they are coated in goo. Ultra watery with a pretty hint of shimmer, it concealed my dry lips extremely well and made it instantly kissable!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket